Monday, March 17, 2008

I have nothing whatever to say right now. I had therapy today and tonight I went to my suicide support group, not a fun day at all. I feel quite grumpy about spring because it is so beautiful right now with the budlets and daphne so fragrant and there are even slugs already but I am tired just looking at all the weeds.

Going to be on the 'garden tour' in June, the 14th to be exact. Gawd, why did I say yes? The side yard is a mess and everything needs to be pruned and those stupid grape hyacinths are everywhere. They are impossible to get rid of, apparently.

I want to eat a large chocolate cookie. I think that is the answer to all my troubles. Even though I swore off cookies. Maybe there is a cookie substitute in the kitchen. I can't even make toast cuz our toaster oven is busted. And don't tell me to eat almonds and raisins, way too healthy.

3 comments:

GoGo said...

now i want a cookie. hope the week got better.

~gg

beth coyote said...

red vines don't count but they were all I had.

Laura Gamache said...

my friend who is a fab gardener said to me yesterday "I like fall better than spring because in spring I feel so much guilt about what I'm not doing in the garden."