Saturday, January 25, 2014

I spent the ENTIRE DAY with midwifery students (and a model) in a series of mock postpartum visits. Geez, it was grueling (like porridge?) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. See, brain is fried. And now I have to grade them all. I have a pile of papers in front of me and no one has made me dinner though my tenant has offered chicken and dumplings. Not what I want. I want some chocolate cake and champagne.

I think that is a perfectly acceptable dinner.

Felix is at dog camp with Randy, my savior. For three days. I love Felix but he takes a lot of energy and frankly, tonight I don't have any.

Ok, Fake mashed potatoes made with cauliflower. It's good. It's dinner at the Coyote household.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

You damn well deserve chocolate cake with champagne.
A midwife's job is truly never done, is it?

Elizabeth said...

I had a Kit Kat bar for dinner even though I'd made a delightful chicken dish for my children. I needed it.