Saturday, June 10, 2023

 Ok, so I have become very creative with distracting myself from THE THESIS. Herein referred to as TT. Ug. I read some, I write some random trash, rinse, repeat. When I wrote my final paper for midwifery school, it was easy (well, pre-computer!). I would go to the medical school library, copy articles on the wheezing copy machine and come home, sit on my bed with the typewriter on my lap and type. I'd have to start over with any mistake. Sheesh. But I go it done because it was a discrete topic. This time, I'm trying to encapsulate my life experience with Buddhism, Feminism, earth chaplaincy and elder women. Gawd. Really? I'm tired already.



This elderberry is in my yard and as you can see, covered with flowers. That's all I want to say about Buddhism, green chaplaincy and elder women. Just that.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Will you make elderberry syrup with the blossoms?

Ms. Moon said...

Somehow the idea of having to write a thesis in the context of Buddhism seems odd. But I know nothing.

beth coyote said...

Elizabeth-Nope with the wee berries.