Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Well the injured dog has an owner and  he/she showed up to claim him. I, of course, have a lot of judgements about the owner but what do I know.

I am now reduced to watching romantic comedies and they are mostly dreadful. I mean, what's with finding your true love to only have them get hit by a truck and die? Seriously. 

A few friends and I are going to watch Cats out on the deck next Saturday. The reviews alone will make it worth it. 

https://digg.com/2019/bad-reviews-cats-movie

And the list of actors! Judi Dench! Idris Elba! Taylor Swift! 

Tis the time to swim daily in the lake. I have found a new beach where there are ducks that paddle among the swimmers.



Recently found this artist in a bad romantic comedy. Beautiful voice and mean guitar.




 

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I am STILL watching The Office. It is still making me laugh.

Kelly M said...

Eva Cassidy has a wonderful voice. See if you can find her singing Songbird or Fields of Gold. Unfortunately, she passed away - cancer I think.

beth coyote said...

Hi Kelly- Yes, I knew she had died. She was only 33. Melanoma. What a talent.