Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Air from fires making a haze. Can't see the lake or the mountains. Just heard from a mom who may be in early labor. Maybe tonight...

Swam in the lake. No one was there. Just me and Felix. I threw the ball forever. Now I think a nap is in order. If I'm gonna be up all night, I better rest now. Next year, I'm cutting back even more on my call days and working even less. I have to. I must. I want to. For the opportunity to stay in my underwear all day or in my bathing suit and a towel.

Even in winter.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Yes. You deserve that.
And may this coming babe be fast and easy for mama and for midwife.
Love you, woman.
M

Sabine said...

The world is a hard place, getting harder. Thank you for helping babies being born in peace and warmth and harmony.