Monday, March 02, 2015

Off to the ocean for a few days. I found a cheap cabin with a kitchen (!) so we can cook and make hot chocolate. The resort has a pool and a hot tub too, yeah!!! We're not staying in the fancy condos but in the funky 'original' cabin and we can bring the dawg.

It's gonna be freezing but who cares.

I look like I'm prepared for the Great Flood. I bought my book reference material, all the dharma study group readings, a few random books, a little docking thingy for my ipod (gotta have music) and my computer. Oh and food, a toothbrush and warm clothes. My favorite tea. Socks.  Vodka, lemonade and spritzer.

For two days. I don't care. I haven't been able to have silence for months so I'm going to make the most of it. Dammit.

Had a party for the pisces. There were at least five of us in my hippy dance church group. So we had music and dancing, natch, and a vegan, gluten free birthday cake, surprisingly good. Lovely time. Even drank champagne.

The ocean, the ocean. And the lighthouses at the mouth of the Columbia. The ocean puts everything in perspective.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

It sounds perfect and who wouldn't want to be in the original cabin rather than in a condo? Oh my god. Yes!
Have so much fun! I need the ocean too. I'll get there. Soon.
Love, love, love!

Radish King said...

Oh yes it does. Love this. Enjoy. Say hello for me.
xoxox