Tuesday, August 16, 2011

After being gone a month, I had some serious catching up to do, especially reading the Sunday NYT. So I had a stack. I have made it through everything except for the Book Review. I have 5 Book Reviews to read. I save them for last, like dessert. If poetry is reviewed, I grump and gaffaw because, well, they only review 'established' poets, whatever that is.

But.

There's a new book about Vita Sackville-West and her lover Violet Everett that sounds excellent. After I'm done with Life-ah Keith and I are like {{{this}}}} now and the third Dexter book (trash but so delicious).

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I'll move over in the bed I am in with Keith to make room for you. Here's some covers.

beth coyote said...

Oooo, Ms Moon....thanks for sharing the covers and Keith!

Radish King said...

You're the second person I know reading the Dexter books. I love the show. Gruesome fun!

For some reason Vita S-W's name entered my brain as I was driving home tonight. Then I thought about Virginia and her pocket full of rocks.

That's all I thought about. That and that I was hungry.
xox