Friday, January 22, 2010


Phinney, the giant cat across the street got a MAJOR haircut because of all the mats. Whoa. He has a poodle cut-all wrong on a cat. I wonder if he feels embarrassed? When cats fall in the tub and get all wet, they look embarrassed and pissed. Sometimes they pretend they meant to do it. But you get to see how round their bellies are and how skinny their legs are.

I think Hugo has lost weight on the new diet. It's just WW III every time I feed them, much growling and surreptitious glancing at each bowl for scraps. Do cats have Buddha nature? Nah, probably not.

1 comment:

Valerie Loveland said...

I've only had one long haired cat ever, and the whole time I had him, I wanted to give him that haircut because he always had mats. I never did it because I would have felt so guilty! Every cat that has gotten that haircut seems so humiliated!