Friday, July 13, 2012

Today we had actual weather, complete with thunder {{{{}}}}} and lightening. Where I'm from, these are usual occurrences. And pounding sheets of rain. I LOVE weather like this. I love to be caught in it and come in dripping and happy.

First a massage to get the awful knot out of my shoulder-dog pulling on leash and yanking shoulder so I now have numbness and tingling in my arm (left arm-heart attack, right?) Then the dentist to give me a temporary where my broken crown is/was. Finally, my impossibly young doc felt my breasts and added an ultrasound to my mammogram next week. And she moved my appointment up a week. Probably nothing but I was terribly flippant with her. A regular comedian I was. Comes from being nervous. I'm the scarecrow in Wizard of Oz-a piece of me over here and another piece of me over there, that's just me all over the place.

I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

That's how I deal with anxiety in doctor's offices too. My worst nightmare is a doctor with no sense of humor. Seems to happen a lot.

beth coyote said...

Right? And what a smart mouth I've got, fecking hilarious.