Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We went to the one year anniversary of our local veggie restaurant tonight where there was bubbly and chocolate for all. And we're looking at surgery for my honey, got the biopsy results today. Fie. On. It. All.

So I had two glasses of wine and a bunch of chocolate vegan cheesecake and I didn't take my phone with me. I left it at home. I just hope the babies don't want to come tonight. I'm needed here, under a fuzzy blanket, watching the Borgia series.

They were truly the first crime family; poison, garrottes, sharp pointy knives, the works. And the Borgia pope had a bunch of kids and concubines. Wow.

It's raining and blowy with a hidden moon. May all beings have whatever they need to be safe and protected and warm.

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Not what I wanted to hear.

Hold on to each other.

Holding you both here in my heart.

Radish King said...

Oh sorry sorry. Thinking of you both.
love,
Rebecca

beth coyote said...

XXX B

Mel said...

Shit.
What Mary said.