Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rebecca reads tonight from Cadaver Dogs and I'm going. Obama is the new prez too. I wonder how he spent his day? I'm still getting choked up. My astrologer says I'm gonna be in chaos for a while longer so look out. What does that mean? Don't walk in wind storms so trees don't fall on me? Too late-well, no trees fell but try to keep me from wind storms. They're great, esp the ones you can lean into and not fall down. Weather reminds us we have bodies, lungs and legs and such.

I'm going for the last of the sunlight and thank a goddess my friends and I still have jobs. Thank you, Athena.

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

i've really really REALLY been grateful for my low paying job lately.

beth coyote said...

Yes, a job. All the times we thought we didn't like it or we could get another one... I'm just afraid everyone I know will be living with me soon. Although that might not be so bad.