Thursday, December 18, 2008


I went to the Apple genius bar today and the angel who helped me was MY AGE, not twelve. I was so happy I almost cried. And she showed me stuff like how to get the computer to accept my India pictures and turn them into a slide show. Tomorrow I am going to show random people on the street my pictures, with music. I am so slick now.

However, why is it when you move your computer from one room to another, unplugging it, the internet then refuses to work, the light on the thingy won't come on, even with help from some nice young woman half a world away you can barely understand.? Why is this??? So tomorrow, if we are not buried in snow, I will go out and buy a modem/router thing and perhaps we will have a working computer at the office by tomorrow night, maybe not. I didn't leave work until 11 PM and this is unacceptable.

My honey comes on Friday and we are going to hear the Messiah. I usually sing in a sing-along and before you snort milk out your nose, it is way fun. I love it. I do it almost every year. Besides, the choir director is really cute. Anyway, to sit and listen to people sing much better than I do will be difficult. I might have to jump up and down in place. "Oh, death, where is thy sting?" (my favorite duet). Maybe by jumping up and down I can make my voice wobble.