Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today a year ago, my brother left his job, went to his estranged wife's house, unlocked the shed and went in and hung himself. His stepson found him.

My brother Dirk called me to tell me. I was at work. I went to pieces and there were midwives all around me. I remember this. Michelle was there and she said, don't worry, we'll take care of stuff here, you go and do what you need to...'

Today Michelle called me to ask a question. I told her what day it is. She said, 'well, I didn't remember but it must be somewhere cuz I needed to call you...'

It's like that. Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

3 comments:

Valerie Loveland said...

My ex's best friend killed herself a few months ago and he has really been having a hard time. Sorry for your loss.

beth coyote said...

thx

Dana said...

I'm so sorry.