Wednesday, March 06, 2019

That's right. I spent the last several hours working on my book. I have downloaded all the transcriptions of interviews I've done, I've located all the articles I thought would be useful and I figured out how to get everything off my external hard drive. And I wrote part of a chapter. The dog has gotten up, exhaled his fetid breath on me and gone back to lying around. It's time to take him and myself to the park so he can have a reason to live his dog's life.

I am leaving all the piles of paper on my desk to remind me that time waits for no (wo)man and anyway, why not. Secondary trauma anyone?

Bless all you writer types out there.

XX beth

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Beth! I'm so excited! What an adventure this will be for you. Enjoy it and I can't wait to read the book that you now have in you and which will one day, be in front of me.

beth coyote said...

Mary-XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Sabine said...

Wonderful news! I am so excited.

Elizabeth said...

I'm impressed! I'm literally working on my tenth year or so of "writing my book." I wil get it done. I will.

37paddington said...

your book! that is wonderful news.

on another note, i just made my blog private for work reasons. if you'd like to have access, please send me your email at 37paddington@gmail.com