Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day two with a family in labor, been quite stressful but not able to discuss it here-privacy reasons and all. Suffice it to say that I've had about 4 hours of sleep and woke up crying. Well, I thought about things and then cried a bit. After talking with both partners, a buddy in Olympia and my doc friend.

Then I wandered around a bit in the remodel, looking at a few painter's holidays in my tee-shirt until Jim showed up.

Jim had seen me at my most attractive-nasty pajamas, wild hair, sleep deprived, just basically gross.

The wrath of god, as my mother would say.

4 comments:

Jo said...

I hope it ended up ok - and happily, even if a transfer was involved.

Ms. Moon said...

I'm not sure I've thought of that expression in years but it sure is a good one. "The wrath of god."
Yes. I'm with Jo on the delivery.
And sleep. Get some soon.

A said...

Eccchhh---sleep deprived, bad (or no)
pajamas, basically gross; check, check, check. And I add my hopes to those of the others for a safe delivery and healthy babe.

Lisa said...

hang in there. It gets better.