Saturday, March 15, 2014

I'm going to admit something here and then we will never speak of it again, as my real estate agent said yesterday. We looked at a house with a fantastic view but too much $$, not enough room etc and I really had to, um, poop. So I chose a bathroom (there were three) and after getting some kleenix from Rosemary, made use of one of them.

But.

The water was turned off. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. No flushing. I came out and told Rose. We had several plans. We'd go to the store and get gallon jugs of water and bring them back. But what if we caused a flood? Maybe I could scoop out the, er, poo and bury it in the back yard?? That seemed too icky. And I would probably get caught.

So we just left. Oh gawd, I'm one of those people now.

Dear house gods. Please look down on this dumb sinner and forgive her. May you continue to guide me with your heavenly light toward a good house, a perfect house even so.

Amen

9 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

This reminds me of a peeing incident in a hotel room not my own. Not as visual, no, but there may have been residual, uh, overspray, on the bathroom floor.
Hah!
I am going to go light you a candle for a house.
Really. If it works, it works. If it doesn't...I tried.
And honey- we all poop. As you very well know.

Birdie said...

Bwhahahahahha! I am glad you didn't scoop it out.

And you have confessed so I think that makes you forgiven.

Elizabeth said...

I am relieved that you didn't scoop it out. I once saw a telltale scoop of poop on my little boy's sandal as he walked across the street and realized that he had gone on the floor of the store that we had just left. He told me so,cheerfully. I froze, wondering if I should go back. I did not. There. I've finally confessed.

Good luck with the house. I think you've paid your dues to the house gods, now, and something good will follow.

Radish King said...

I lit a candle for you. Just now. Guess where?

I love you.
Rebecca

Radish King said...

Ha just read Mary's post!

Radish King said...

Once when I was very young and very drunk I peed into a beer bottle in the back seat of a car. Then later still in the car my sister in law told me it was a fresh beer and I took a sip.

Confessed.

Do I feel better?










no.

Betsy MacWhinney said...

We will never speak of it again. Done.

Jo said...

Oh noooooooooo! Ah well, could have been worse. And now they have a story to tell :)

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.