Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm watching a yoga class in semi-darkness. As soon as it's over, I'll step in and lead a bit of meditation. What I do on Wednesday night.

I ate about a gallon of humus for dinner. It was all there was.

A woman is wandering around upstairs at the birth center. She's s surrogate for two dads. She has purple hair. Bless her and her work giving birth and giving the babe to two men who will no doubt love and cherish their new baby.

I hear stories, so many stories. And I fall in love with my clients. They're brave and foolish and scared and honest. And here come the babies right through them. Like this one:



2 comments:

Young at Heart said...

oh my......brand new!! Hummus is very good for you, extra good for women of a certain age too!!

Radish King said...

I love that bear so damned much. And you too.
xoxox