Thursday, March 21, 2013

Today, while driving home on Sand Point Way, a raccoon skedaddled across the four lane road successfully. And  a plump and a juicy critter she was. The wild is all around. Always.

Time for dancing. I found out I could WASH my cotton dance shoes. Imagine. They no longer smell like, well, like sweaty dance shoes.

I'll do a Dance of Spring. I've become a batty old woman who dances like a waving daffodil. Without embarrassment.

In Spanish, to be embarrassed (embarazada) means to be pregnant. I'm definitely not pregnant.

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

I've always loved that Spanish word for pregnant. The Mexican women I've seen, though, who are pregnant, carry their babes within with every evidence of pride.
But you know, my experience there is limited.
Dance, lady. Dance.