Sunday, January 09, 2011

I am teaching again, o lord, and I want to go into the classroom and insist that we play loud music, maybe Nirvana or Jimi Hendryxx and howl. Because the class is called 'Grief and Loss' and I don't want to talk about it anymore, I just don't. Because my personality is sucked into automatic grief and loss whenever I read a paper or watch the news or go outside and, lo, the sky is still gray (duh, the Northwest, I know, I know). I cry easily, the weepy overflow just waiting, always there to pounce.

What was I saying. Oh yeah. Tomorrow I'm going back to the snow by myself. It will be fine, I'm not going on any hilly trails where I might fall and break all my bones and lie there until the wolves find me. It's flat and pretty and long and groomed. So. I'll take snacks and hot tea and I'll drive carefully. I promise.

I just saw Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland, a real mess of a movie but he is so beautiful. ***sigh***

No comments: