Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I just made chocolate vegan cheesecake from heaven. Heaven and the angelic choir. And I restrained myself to licking the bowl, spatulas, countertops, etc. Now the Queen of Glory cake sits in the fridge waiting for the actual Thanksgiving day where there will be a drizzle of raspberry syrup.

I also made an African peanut stew, also divine and blessed by the finger of the baby Jesus. I did add additional peanut butter because, well, it needed it. My tenant brought me cookies so I'm gonna pay her back with a bowl of stew. We might as well get fat together. She's in love too so there's a lot of loud music at certain times so we won't, um, hear each other. TMI, probably.

Cold and crunchy on the back stairs. The cats haven't ventured out because they are essentially weenies.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Yum... peanut stew and TMI. Luscious.