Friday, July 16, 2010

Things That Could Be True

I saw several people with artificial legs walking at Seward Park. One lady almost fell in the ditch but then she saw her friend so she righted herself. Her friend was hugging a tree and talking to it. Then I saw two people walking their goats. In the park. In Seattle.

Then I found my glasses I lost two years ago while running.

Then my back miraculously stopped hurting the entire way home. It forgot it was supposed to hurt.

I think everyone should see goats on leashes. It seemed so normal.

6 comments:

Radish King said...

This is terrific.

maaaaaaaa, maaaaaaaaaa.
xo

beth coyote said...

The goats were like big dogs. And I pretended it was so ordinary, seeing goats being walked. I tried not to look at them. The goats seemed unembarrassed by the whole thing.

Radish King said...

Nothing embarrasses goats except having to wear bright poly holiday themed sweaters.
love,
Rebecca

beth coyote said...

And tam o' shanters.

Valerie Loveland said...

Did you find the glasses outside at the park?

beth coyote said...

yep, in the grass!!!!