Saturday, October 03, 2009

My new tenant moved in with her pup, Lola. So there's kitty Lola and doggy Lola. The old tenant moved into my spare bedroom because his house hasn't closed. I'm full up and the counter is covered with his stuff and 54 jars of grape jelly. I leave them out so I can admire them. They are beautiful in their grapey-ness.

Still no babies. I'm reading the current edition of the Sun. I read every word. It's the only thing I subscribe to, besides my snotty self which needs the Sunday New York Times. I'm also reading Stieg Larsson's 2nd book in the series, "The Girl Who Played With Fire". Highly addictive. And if the babies refuse to be born, I can stay up way past my bedtime and read.

Oh, in honor of the new tenant, one of the sweet kitties left a dead bird in the cellar. Just for her. Aw.

2 comments:

Valerie Loveland said...

The Lolas are either going to be best friends or mortal enemies.

Sometimes I miss living in a full house. There is always so much going on.

beth coyote said...

Tell me about it. Jim is sick and he left his door open, my neighbor was here painting the back door and the new tenant was up here trying to make the internet work. It was nuts. and noisy.

The Lolas are both girls and both black.