Thursday, July 23, 2009

Later in the night. I'm transfixed by 6 Feet Under, the cats have not set off any alarm but there are definitely rustling and snarfing noises coming from the kitchen. Door is open, hot night air, etc. I walk into the cat food bin area and 3 RACCOONS are munching away. They've knocked off the lid and they're helping themselves. I read that they can get gout eating cat food...That would show 'em, little thieves. I chase them out, get the hose (again) and off they go, over the fence into the neighbor's yard.

Bastards.

2 comments:

Apple said...

Six Feet Under was the greatest. I've watched the entire series 3 times over and I'm ready for a 4th.

Sigh, Claire.

beth coyote said...

I'm watching it right now, I'm addicted. Nate and Brenda, David and Keith. Claire. And Ruth, the mom, WTF.