Thursday, October 25, 2007

I had to buy another cell phone so I went to cell phone hell, the mall. At the entrance to the store there was a little girl ballerina in a pink tutu. Her hair was all pulled up into a little girl bun with pink fake roses. She was twirling and doing floaty arms. Her mother was right behind her in the store sitting at a card table with ballerina pictures on it. What is this, I said to myself. Maybe they are working on getting her over her fear of dancing in front of strangers. Or it is a prelude to Halloween. Or it is so surreal, the cell phone purchasing experience is somehow enhanced. Pink sticky-outy skirt, white tights and pink ballet slippers. And a hair bun. Yikes.

1 comment:

Radish King said...

I am dressing exactly like this floaty arms and all tonight, no kidding. Except my tights are pink and I REFUSE THE BUN.

I won't go to the mall though. The sticky out skirt is a TUTU.

hehhheheee.

xox