Friday, June 20, 2014

I mostly demo-ed the bathroom and now the firefighter-electrician woman (sigh) is up in the rafters doing things with the wiring. It is SO cathartic to throw bad shit down the back stairs. And build up a pile. My future husband Jim (kidding, I'm a homo) is coming over next week with Ron, a guy who can draw, to discuss what exactly we're talking about.







Tra la. And la la. 

The worst problem is impatience. Very impatient for people to come over here and beautify. 

Weird yard pavers-GONE

Ugly bathroom and 'bedroom'-GONE

I can see it all except for the um, execution. No, not a guillotine, silly.

Wainscoting, don't forget the wainscoting.


2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I want to see a picture of the firefighter/electrician. See if you can wrangle that.

Sabine said...

Not so sure about those tiles or wait, are these tiles?