Friday, January 06, 2012

Dare I admit this? I went to the dance thang last night and danced for TWO HOURS to LOUD MUSIC and sweated and acted a perfect fool. It was fantastic. I'm going again on Sunday with friends who also want to sweat and run around in their bare feet in a dark room to the Pointer Sisters.

My brother called today and offered to put me up on Kauai in February for a week if I can get there ie: buy a plane ticket. Uh, don't know. I can't bring my honey cuz she doesn't have any vacation. So I'd be going by myself.

Can I be with my brother for a week? He has a nice wife. Can I justify going to Hawaii in February, the month of gloom? Can I afford it?

Stay tuned for these and other mysteries.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Can you afford NOT to? GO!

beth coyote said...

Ah yes, from the goddess of Cozumel.

X B

Marylinn Kelly said...

And the music, is this the Ecstatic Dancing bunch? Altered states, not chemically induced, what's not to enjoy. Plus sweating. Cool. xo