Monday, October 08, 2012

More jelly is made, I have a wee cold and it is another damn sunny day in the NW, land that the weather forgot to drop gallons of water on.

Waiting for a baby and sucking down elderberry syrup. I hear it's good for you.

The poodle sleeps on the stairs.

The guys next door have fired up the power tools. The neighbors are building a new kitchen. FOR FOUR MONTHS. Gawd. No one is more sorrowful about this than my tenant, who can hear everything. At least they aren't there on the weekends. The chickens don't mind. In fact, as long as they get to eat mealy bugs, they are pretty tip-top most of the time. I'm not sure what mealy bugs are and frankly, I don't care to know.

I'm gonna try for a nap. I might be up all night so I better get it now.

First, I'll finish the NYT. As long as I read the Book Review, I can pretend I've read 15 books, all at once.

No comments: