Thursday, March 22, 2012


I'm waiting for my first client to show up. This morning, the sun shone on the magnolias in the front yard. They haven't quite opened but they've shed all their fuzzy coverings. It's not raining, a minor miracle. A friend is in Maui right now and I'm trying not to be cranky about it. I said I was trying. We could have a day of sunshine. We could. Others on the planet think sun is ho-hum but we're extremely grateful, here in the NW.

Our vitamin D levels are pathetically low. As someone who grew up in the NE, where it was rainy and cloudy and effing freezing half the year, this weather is mild and boring. And fercripssake, I'm writing about the damn weather!!!

The dog licked my eyelid this morning. That's how I woke up. I was dreaming about dancing on a stage in a red dress and then a warm wet tongue licked my eye. EWWWW.

However, yesterday, he licked my mouth, which was slightly open. And that's gross. i woke up to a dog tongue in my mouth. When something like this happens, you don't even have time to react or avoid.

My client is here. Gotta go.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Love the Japanese Magnolias. Love you. Dogs? Meh.

beth coyote said...

hahahahahahahahaha! We're stuck with him! The dog trainer came over yesterday. Dogs can learn over 100 words (!) And poodles are tres smart. Smarter tan we are.