Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear car gods,

As you know, I recently had a bit of a run-in with a school bus. I picked up my car from the collision place Friday afternoon, all washed, shiny and smelling like new car smell. It was wonderful to be reunited.

Then today I was parked in front of the house where we had a baby (you know, the midwife thing). One of the friends invited smashed into the FRONT of my car. Her foot slipped and she hit the accelerator. Oh, and I apparently parked under the thousand pigeon power lines so my car was also covered in pigeon shit when I came out to go home.

Have I done something to displease you? Do you want offerings of cracked corn (no, wait, that's for pigeons). Ok, offerings of motor oil, wax jobs, uh, high test gas? If you could let me know, I'd be eternally grateful.

Your faithful servant,

Beth

No comments: