Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Sheesh

So now you have to name every post. Whatever for, Blogger? Effing firecrackers. I hate them, I really hate them. Our friend who owns a restaurant in our hood told us she's spending tomorrow night in the basement with her dog.

We're headed for the ocean tomorrow, Ocean Shores to be exact. We'll take Felix and lunch and hang out at the beach. Too cold to swim but we can watch the waves and walk for miles along the water. I haven't been to the ocean in a while. Esalen was the California ocean, way too dramatic. I mean, precipitous cliffs, dolphins, whales and monarch butterflies??? From the hot tub. Some landscapes are just full of themselves.


2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

And we're still getting the rain and the temperatures are cooler.
I love fireworks when I actually see them which is rare. But firecrackers can bite my ass.
Enjoy the prosaic majesty of your ocean.

beth coyote said...

I did and now we're home in BERUIT. Gawd.