Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm going on retreat til next Tuesday. To the silence of the dripping rain forest. I'm even bringing rain pants. I hear the retreat center has a bunch of new trails because they've added some acres to their property. We will still pee in a bucket and the shower room is aways from our little cells where we sleep.

I love it when my friends wish me well and hope I come back all restored. Yup, I'm going to contemplate my personal darkness but I'll be perky about it!! It is strangely restorative. At least I have to be honest about my various dysfunctions.

May all beings be well during the monsoon season.

2 comments:

Hillary Roland said...

thinking of you lovely wise women. sending you thoughts of loving kindness. maybe you ears are burning while you meditate. :)

beth coyote said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO

~B