Saturday, August 02, 2008

understand less than blue martyred fragrance razzle dazzle - thanks, Dana for the poem and the feather boa. I am wearing it now.

Seafair is horrid, great big noise in my neighborhood and millions of cars. Ug.

Um, a composer contacted me about using a poem of mine in a composition she has been commissioned to write, omg. She's even paying me. More than a dollar. I'm gonna go to the premiere. In Denver. In January.

You may kiss my ring. Oh, I'm not THAT famous. But I am excited. Way.

5 comments:

Valerie Loveland said...

Hey, congrats on the composition! That sounds like an interesting project. That is going to be fun when you're in the audience.

Valerie Loveland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

Hey, that is exciting! Congratulations! That's been one of my (very few) ambitions as poet, too.

- Dave from qarrtsiluni

beth coyote said...

Will there be a red carpet? What should I wear?


Thanks, you guys.

Dana said...

Beth, the obvious choice is to go naked. And wearing a boa.