Saturday, February 09, 2019

Dears, It's deeper and deeper. And quiet. No traffic. No planes.

Felix ran after snow balls yesterday. He would bark, leap in the air and then wonder what happened to his ball when it hit the ground. Silly dog.

The humming birds are ok, I think. I bring in their feeder at night so it won't freeze and hang it out again in the morning.

It is still snowing.

Between being sick and the weather, I will complete a quilt I've been working on for my friend who lost her baby in 2017. She's due in a week or so. Hand stitching is what I do. It's a meditation.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Sometimes being sick can bring gifts along with the misery.
That quilt is beautiful and each stitch will be a note of your mediation song.

My life so far said...

The quilt is beautiful. I tried hand stitching but quickly became overwhelmed. I'll try it again one day. Hope you're staying warm and feeling better.

Sabine said...

Quilting is good work during a blizzard. I love this.