Saturday, January 29, 2011

I just started Season II of In Treatment on HBO. The first season was so good, I would watch immediately when I got home from work. I wouldn't even take off my coat. I'd sit on the edge of the couch, chewing my nails and watch. Gabriel Byrne is brilliant, so's the the dialog and it's sick because I'm in therapy and I'm watching a show involving actors playing therapy clients and the effing sexy Gabriel is their therapist. If he were my therapist, I'd never miss a session. Even though he's a guy. He's got that cute accent and earnest lovely eyes.

My real therapist is a woman with curvy hair. She doesn't let let me get away with anything. I don't think she's the slightest bit sexy, probably an important thing. I wonder if she could fake an Irish accent. It might help me.

Nah.

1 comment:

Deb said...

laughing heartily