Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Tomorrow Sara and I close the deal. OMG. Today is the last day for me to hold the financial reins, so to speak. OMG.

I hired a financial planner/investment advisor dude. OMG. (To manage my millions, har har)

I have stacks of dharma books on my desk, awaiting my perusal. I am a student, as you know. Again, I am a student.

Yesterday I raced back to the birth center to just barely catch a nice baby boy. What does my future look like...I don't know.

Except.

The sun is shining, I'm going for a swim, I AM going on retreat at the beginning of October with my beloved teacher Adrianne for 5 whole days and I'm still in my bathrobe at 12:30. And I'm doing a dharma talk on forgiveness this Sunday. "Forgiveness happens only when we completely given up on changing the past." -Nancy Anderson.

"I see my light come shining, from the west down to the east. Any day now, any day now, I shall be released." -The Band.

I haven't looked at the news once today. I'm observing a moratorium, for 24 hours I won't get sucked into the national embarrassment/fuckery/nonsense/fear-based awfulness. I can do it! I'm strong! I have will power!!!

May all beings have peace, tenderness and safety today.

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

So very, very exciting! A new chapter, a new beginning.
One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands. The Band.
I really wish Jessie and Vergil would name their baby Levon.

37paddington said...

Congrats on your brand new page. I know you'll make beautiful art upon it.

Sabine said...

Congratulations, what courage and new beginning. This is exciting.

My life so far said...

You inspire me to be brave.

Brenda said...

Yesssss!!!! I’m so happy for you it’s been a long time coming. (Also, I just remembered you have a blog 😉)