Sunday, August 10, 2014

I leave for Tuscany in TWO WEEKS, holy shite. I have to spend some time contemplating what I'm going to say to the assembled. I have ideas, many ideas. And poems and wise and pithy sayings and so forth. No pressure but they are flying me there and keeping me in a villa so I better be good.

However, it's hotter than, well, you know and Felix and I must head to the swimming hole and plunge in, at least for an hour.

In a dream, I delivered the bride's baby and all was well. She's not pregnant but apparently she was in the dream and she pushed out a nice round and fat baby.

My little kat licks herself compulsively and then throws up hairballs all the time. I think she needs valium.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Here's what I've learned recently- all will be well. God. Italy. You may not want to come home. You might just want to stay there and eat olives and drink wine and deliver big, fat babies.
Just don't stop writing. Okay?
Love you.
M

Elizabeth said...

That photo is astounding. I want to go to Italy.

Radish King said...

I want to go to Italy as your handmaiden.
love,
your handmaiden