Monday, February 20, 2012


Um, this is where we were. And this is the beach where I SWAM WITH A TURTLE. Actually, I swam into her. It's possible. She was just there and I backed up but not before smacking her (gently) with my hand and saying (whoa) into my mask. Then I swam around and above her while she ignored me so she could snack on green stuff that grows on coral. O and there were fishes, all colors and an eel and more fishes and monstrous waves and really bad hair from salt water (who cares) and now I'm back with the katz and tomorow we pick up the puppy and the house will be in an uproar.

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Are you glad you went? A TURTLE?
Beautiful.

Radish King said...

Oh my oh my wonderful and more wonderful. welcome back my friend.
love,
Rebecca

Rubye Jack said...

How beautiful this is!

Mel said...

So that's Hawaii? Lovely. Perfect. Must have been a little hard to come back...

Wendy Birdseye Pavlus said...

Hawaii, my fav place EVER! Would live there if I could...Alas....all kids and grandkids on the East Coast(except Ryan in the navy in CA, but he will hightail it back East as soon as he can...). Guess visiting there will have to do....