Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home for an overnight before the continuation of vacation=Part II. We are putting together an Obama jigsaw puzzle. I am working on Barack's teeth. Barack Obama has very even and white teeth.

 Orcas Island had much weather, all kinds, and marathon swimming in the lake. We were chased away by the rain on the last day but we did go to Doe Bay to soak in the hot tubs. And watch the sun go down. 

Sometimes, naked men should just cover up. I mean. Not pretty. Sorry about that but just not pretty. I won't elaborate. Hot tubs-Doe Bay clothing optional-naked men. Women are just nicer to look at. 

3 comments:

Valerie Loveland said...

I think I wouldn't get much out of the hot tub part of your vacation since I always feel like I'm about to pass out in them, yet, I find them so comfy, I never want to get out. Dangerous!

beth coyote said...

Right? Bring friends and if you are slowly sliding down into the water, they can give you a cold drink and throw you in the cold plunge.

Apple said...

I feel the same way about the weens.