Monday, August 28, 2017

I'm indulging in a bit of anxiety/nervousness/fear mongering etc. I brought soup to work today that is, ah, inedible so I ate the avocado and the apple sauce and decided I was satisfied.

I hate dealing with money. I'm done being the boss. I don't wanna do it anymore. I want to be done, to give the responsibilities to someone else, someone who likes to deal with money, who is good at it and not intimidated. Why don't I have faith anyway?? Sometimes I do have faith and other times I don't. Ghaaaaa.

I have two tats on my forearms. One side says 'right now' and the other side says 'it's like this'. A saying from Ajahn Sumedo, a teacher of Buddhism. Cuz it's true. And there's not a thing we can do about it.

Sometimes I'm so anxious and triggered, I want to run off into the wild to be eaten by a bear. Other times, I'm good.

I sure as shit would be happier if we didn't have the ongoing fuckery in the White House.

May all beings in the path of the hurricane and the floods be safe.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I seriously doubt that any human in the country can not be constantly triggered these days. Well, any human being with an ounce of intelligence and empathy. I guess the rest just go buy guns.
Anyway, yeah, some people are SO good with money. They love dealing with it. It's like a big fun puzzle game to them.
I always say that if I hadn't married Glen, I'd be living in a van down by the river. It's true. He knows what he's doing and he does it. I would rather...get eaten by wild bears.
May the universe or whatever get off its ass and send you the right person.
Right now.
Haha.
Love you, Beth.

Elsewhere said...

Great choice of tattoos.
I'm thinking of getting one too. Did you only recently have them done?

beth coyote said...

Yup. A few weeks ago. They are still healing.