Sunday, November 30, 2008

Three babies in the last two days. The air is soft, silky, misty. The babies want to come out now because it is weather between the worlds, soft and dim.

We saw the movie, "Milk" yesterday. I know how it ends but I still cried. What is it about candlelight marches?

In my neighborhood, you can put stuff on the curb and later it is gone, old paint, marginal furniture, clothes, lamps, etc. The people's recycling system. And you don't have to shlep it to Goodwill.

For inexpensive cathartic fun, take your junk to the dump, throw everything into the maw of hell and stand back and feel cleansed. Yes.

2 comments:

Valerie Loveland said...

I want to see Milk. This is the first time I live in the middle of nowhere--I am used to seeing limited release movies as soon as they come out.

beth coyote said...

Sean Penn is perfect. He kisses boys convincingly.